Caring for Seniors HBM0420 Seats Available
Caring for Seniors
- Robin Young-Cournoyer MS RN
- Tuesday 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM
Caring for Seniors: April 20, 7:00-8:30 PM Zoom Session
This dynamic team of presenters will provide you with a full circle of available options for you and your loved ones. They will discuss senior health care, legal and financial related challenges. The four speakers will share their expertise with you, leaving you enlightened on the best resources to overcome the everyday struggles of senior life.
- Parth M. Desai, OTD, OTR/L, MCMT Senior Director of CT-Vitality to You
- Vitality to You is a mobile, outpatient therapy company that provides physical, occupational, and speech therapy services directly to you! Our skilled therapists can come directly to your home as well as your community. Our dedicated therapists utilize a holistic, individualized approach to create a strengthening and balance program specific to your needs. Vitality to You therapists are also trained in specific pain management techniques to help you do the things you want without pain. We take all major insurances and are here to work for you! firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joan Wilson RWC, LLC Attorneys and Counselors at Law Attorney Wilson presents at speaking events, on Issues involving elder law, probate, real estate, estate planning, Medicaid, Powers of Attorney, Advance Healthcare Directives, Wills, and Conservatorships. email@example.com
- Bill McCloskey, founder of Stateline Senior Services. He has a wealth of experience serving over 10,000 seniors in Connecticut over the past 35 years. He works with investment clients, handling all financial matters for annuities and investments as well as estate preservation, long-term care, and life firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robin Young-Cournoyer, MS., RN and owner of Advocates for Senior Independence, LLC, will explain the role of the health advocate and its value in guiding seniors and their families in navigating the very complex medical world. email@example.com
Please bring any and all questions for this panel of experts! This will be an interactive, informative and exciting session!
- Class Fee $20.00
Note: Class has been CANCELLED