FALL 2020 CONTINUING EDUCATION PROGRAM
The Fall 2020 Continuing Education Catalog is now available for reading online.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL FALL 2020 CLASSES WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA A WEB-BASED PLATFORM SUCH AS ZOOM.
There are some new and exciting courses being offered for the first time in this upcoming semester. This is a great opportunity to view the classes for the Fall semester and make your selection so that you'll be ready when registration opens on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 8 A.M. Registering online is the best way to insure a seat in the class(es) of your choice. You may also register by calling 860-870-6060. Once again, registration for the Fall 2020 semester will begin on Thursday, August 20, 2020 at 8 A.M.
- Download the Fall 2020 Catalog
- Download the Registration Form
- Enrichment Course Evaluation Form - Submit Here
PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT ALL FALL CLASSES FOR 2020 WILL BE HELD ONLINE VIA A WEB-BASED PLATFORM SUCH AS ZOOM. YOU WILL NEED AN EMAIL ADDRESS AND A DEVICE CAPABLE OF SUPPORTING A WEBCAM AND MICROPHONE FUNCTION (DESKTOP COMPUTER, LAPTOP, TABLET OR SMART PHONES).
- Community Service Offerings
- Computers & Technology
- Cooking and Baking--Appetizers, Breads, Cupcakes, Soups & More
- Crochet and Sewing
- Dance, Dance, Dance
- Enrichment and Personal Development Classes
- Exercise, Physical Fitness and Sports
- Financial Planning / Investing
- Floral Design
- Foreign Language
- Health in Body & Mind
- Home Improvement
- Industrial Arts
- Jewelry Making