The Spring 2021 Continuing Education Catalog is now available for reading online. There are some new and exciting courses being offered for the first time in this upcoming semester. We have specially redesigned all of our classes to be taught virtually from the comfort and safety of your own home.
This is a great opportunity to view the ONLINE classes for the Spring semester and make your selection so that you'll be ready when registration opens on Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 8 A.M. Registering online is the best way to ensure a seat in the class(es) of your choice. You may also register by calling 860-870-6060.
- Vernon Adult Continuing Education Brochure Spring 2021.pdf
- Vernon Continuing Education Spring 2021 Registration_Form.PNG
- Enrichment Course Evaluation Form - Submit Here
All Classes will be held ONLINE for Spring 2021. Participants will need a device with a camera and a reliable internet connection.
- Children and Family
- Community Service Offerings
- Computers & Technology
- Cooking and Baking
- Creative Writing
- Enrichment and Personal Development Classes
- Exercise and Physical Fitness
- Fabric Arts
- Financial Planning / Investing
- Foreign Language
- Health in Body & Mind
- Home Improvement
- Music and Entertainment